Oatmeal cookies is healthy cookies because oatmeal has great benefit for health and it’s easy to bake. Let’s try it !
170 grams of butter
1 chicken eggs
100 g granulated sugar
200 grams brown sugar
1/4 cup milk fresh from the cow
130 g flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
250 grams of flour oats
165 grams raisins
How to :
1. Mix the flour and yeast. In the meantime, beat eggs, butter, and sugar.
2. Put flour and yeast in the dough then whisk. Beat again until well blended.
3. Stir the oats into the batter, mix well.
4. Finally, pour the raisins into the mixture, then mix well.
Prepare baking sheets that are wrapped with baking paper. Take about 1 tbsp (not full), and put a round shape on the baking sheet. Do until the dough runs out.
5. Bake in the oven at 175 C for 15-20 minutes.
6..Variations from this recipe:
– You can add unsweetened chocolate on dough (before mix flour)
– Replaced raisins with chocolate chunks.Make cookies more yummy 🙂